GivePulse – Community Partners
What is GivePulse?
GivePulse is a powerful web-based software system designed to facilitate and track community outreach and engagement efforts. The software and associated app are widely used on campus and is available for FREE to community-based organizations to connect with students, support outreach efforts, and manage volunteers.
- Recruit and manage volunteers
- Post and manage registrations for events
- Facilitate fundraising and donation efforts
- Foster collaborations with partner agencies
- Tracking collective impact of outreach efforts
- Assist in evaluation and grant writing efforts
Want to Connect?
The ISU Translational Research Network (U-TuRN) is committed to community engagement efforts. Community organizations can receive additional support and services as affiliated community partners through U-TuRN and the ISU Community Campus Partnership for Health.
The GivePulse network is coordinated by a team of community-engaged scholars and students in U-TuRN. Contact us through channels below to learn more or to get started with GivePulse.